Saturday, July 4, 2009

Photos of our new home!

We are moving - have I mentioned that?! It's starting to sink in for me, but it probably won't hit home until we're actually in Oregon!

Our new place is an apartment in Lincoln City, Oregon. We look out on Devil's Lake State Park, and the ocean is about 1/2 a mile away! Mike took a few pictures for me, since I didn't get to go with him to find our place. The view from our balcony is spectacular!! And, as we'd hoped - we're within walking distance of the shore!
We can move in on August 1, so our next three weeks are going to be crazy getting ready!! Any good tips on how to move across country?! Especially since we have cats who don't like to travel?! Yikes!! (more of Mike's pictures at Flickr)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Tammy! I just had to break my rules and come here and say this rocks! It's perfect for you, I am so happy that you are going to be so close to the ocean. Yay!

    ReplyDelete