Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our House... in 10 years


We saw this house in Yachats, OR last year when we were there. It is just up the coast (about 1/4 mile) from the Overleaf Lodge where we stayed for our honeymoon. I LOVED it last year when we saw it.

During a visioning exercise in Circe's Circle, we were exploring ourselves 10 years from now. Well, my 44 year old self (with Mike, of course!) lived in THIS house! Right on the ocean! I could see myself happily walking the trail along the coast, and I was making art to make my living! Perfect!
Seeing this house again when we were in Oregon a couple weeks ago... confirmed it! Yep, I love this house, love this town, love the coast... I WANT to live here. I hope it will be sooner than 10 years from now, but I will continue to keep this vision in my mind and work towards making it reality!
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?!

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful house! Keep that vision foremost in your mind and you will make it happen.

    In 10 years I'll be 75 and I'll be painting in my studio!

    ReplyDelete